Thursday, June 11, 2009

Remember Tomorrow

I posted this phase on my facebook status yesterday: "Remember Tomorrow."

My brother responded asking how can you remember tomorrow when is hasn't come yet.

I responded:

Well, it could be to "Remember to think about tomorrow" or it could be "Try to Remember some specific or non-specific thing tomorrow" or it could be "tomorrow: remember"

I saw this in a note some random guy had on his website that I stumbled on while searching for something for work. He said he kept it posted in his office and had lots of ... Read Morequestions about it.

I think there might be a Christian interpretation: " Remember tomorrow" might be another way of saying: We have hope, remember what God says he will do tomorrow. We have an eternal God who is working now and will do greater things in the future! HOPE! Now, that's encouragement!

Hebrews 11:1-3

No comments: