Topics that may be presented:
- Productivity at Work - Managing your tasks and your email, your number one tool
- PM Negotiating: An interactive learning experience. Attendees learn successful negotiating by doing
- Networking Effectiveness: an audience participation
- Coaching for Effectiveness:
- Managing Digital Transition
- Strategies and Techniques to Improve Your Presentation Skills
- Successful Kickoff meetings
- Starting a New Program or Project
- Organizational Change Management - How to influence people to make change for the better
- The, topics listed below may also be presented
- 2018 June 5: "How to Coach Yourself and Your Team for Increased Effectiveness": Presented at IBM Technical Leadership Exchange (TLE) to a standing room only audience, also broadcasted live globally and video replays are available to IBMers. Highly rated by participant surveys. Continue to receive inquiries and contacts who find the replay helpful.
- 2018-01-16: "PM As Coach, a Deeper Dive": Presented virtually at IBM to live global audience and replays continue to be available. Highly rated by participant surveys.
- 2017-11-14 "Watson and AI" presentation for PMI NJ chapter meeting. Highly rated by participant surveys.
- 2017-08-08 "PM as Coach" : presented virtually to IBM Project Management Knowledge Network (PMKN) streamed to 286 global attendees with replays being made available. Highly rated by surveys
- 2016 February: "A Primer: Programming an Internet of Things (IoT) Device on IBM Bluemix" presented at IBM Connect Conference in Las Vegas. This was a technical presentation about an IoT device created by Henry Will. This presentation was given as an entry level walk-though of how to create and program an IoT device.
- 2015-05-28 "Social Project Management with Discipline" Presented live via streaming to global IBM PM community and replays made available. Content covered social team sharing tools and how to use them while maintaining PM discipline. Highly rated by participant surveys.
- 2015-02-12 Presentation on social tools and where to find resources at IBM. Given at IBM Watson Research Center in Yorktown NY for technical leaders of new acquisitions.
- 2013-12-04 "How to Influence Adoption of Social Business" Covering Organizational Change Management. Presented at IBM Technical Leadership Exchange (TLE) and broadcasted live globally. Video replays are available to IBMers. Highly rated by participant surveys.
- 2013-08-29 and 2013-12-12 "How to Get Work Done in IBM" - Presentation on community wiki formed for IBMers to find tools within IBM.
- 2009 RACI, Roles and Responsibilities (given June 19, 2009 for PMlessonsLearned.com) http://pmlessonslearned.blogspot.com/2009/09/pmll-episode-0072-raci-roles-and.html
- 2009 Networking Workshop: A hands-on approach to learning to social network one-on-one http://henrywill4.blogspot.com/2009/05/networking-workshop.html
- 2009 Project, Program, and Portfolio Metrics (PMlesssonsLearned.com Feb 2009): http://pmlessonslearned.blogspot.com/2009/03/pmll-episode-0058-project-program-and.html
- 2006 Crisis Project Management of near shore projects (PMI NJ Symposium: May 2006): http://www.pminj.org/pminj/pminj_public/06-smp/065smps.mr
- 2002 Project Management in the Midst of Chaos (PMI NJ Symposium: May 2002): http://www.pminj.org/02-smp/025smps.mr
- 2010 Project Manager, Project Leader (PMlessonsLearned.com: 21Jan2010) http://pmlessonslearned.blogspot.com/2010/03/pmll-episode-0090-project-manager.html
Henry Will, PMP is currently a Project Manager responsible for a PMO at IBM. He is working to obtain audit readiness for the Lender Services organization.
Henry founded and leads a group of hundreds of project managers from around the globe in a group he began in May 2006 called PMLessonsLearned.com. The group holds several conference calls a month for and by Project Managers. Calls rotate each month through sharing lessons learned, PMP Exam Preparation and a PM Job Shop call. Henry is the host of the monthly PM Best Practices calls.
Henry’s project management experience began with his involvement in the early 1980’s in Military Avionics projects, continued through years of industrial and consumer product design (including video games and a Veterinarian Blood Chemistry Analyzer for which he is named on the patents), and in recent years with business applications (Banking, Financial investments, Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Manufacturing and publishing).
Mr. Will has worked on small to medium size projects (lasting 7 weeks to 4 years) in product development and software development in both local and global environments.
Please use the "contact" link to contact Henry to schedule a speaking engagement