- 2017-11-14 "Watson and AI" presentation for PMI NJ chapter meeting.
- 2017-08-08 PM as Coach : presented at IBM virtually to 286 attendees.
- Productivity at Work - Managing your email, your number one tool
- PM Negotiating: An interactive learning experience. Attendees learn successful negotiating by doing
- PM Networking: An interactive learning experience. Attendees learn the value of social networking to their careers and learn by doing
- RACI, Roles and Responsibilities (given June 19, 2009 for PMlessonsLearned.com) http://pmlessonslearned.blogspot.com/2009/09/pmll-episode-0072-raci-roles-and.html
- Networking Workshop: A hands-on approach to learning to social network one-on-one http://henrywill4.blogspot.com/2009/05/networking-workshop.html
- Project, Program, and Portfolio Metrics (PMlesssonsLearned.com Feb 2009): http://pmlessonslearned.blogspot.com/2009/03/pmll-episode-0058-project-program-and.html
- Crisis Project Management of near shore projects (PMI NJ Symposium: May 2006): http://www.pminj.org/pminj/pminj_public/06-smp/065smps.mr
- Project Management in the Midst of Chaos (PMI NJ Symposium: May 2002): http://www.pminj.org/02-smp/025smps.mr
- Project Manager, Project Leader (PMlessonsLearned.com: 21Jan2010) http://pmlessonslearned.blogspot.com/2010/03/pmll-episode-0090-project-manager.html
Henry Will, PMP is currently a Project Manager responsible for a PMO at IBM. He is working to obtain audit readiness for the Lender Services organization.
Henry founded and leads a group of hundreds of project managers from around the globe in a group he began in May 2006 called PMLessonsLearned.com. The group holds several conference calls a month for and by Project Managers. Calls rotate each month through sharing lessons learned, PMP Exam Preparation and a PM Job Shop call. Henry is the host of the monthly PM Best Practices calls.
Henry’s project management experience began with his involvement in the early 1980’s in Military Avionics projects, continued through years of industrial and consumer product design (including video games and a Veterinarian Blood Chemistry Analyzer for which he is named on the patents), and in recent years with business applications (Banking, Financial investments, Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Manufacturing and publishing).
Mr. Will has worked on small to medium size projects (lasting 7 weeks to 4 years) in product development and software development in both local and global environments.
Please use the "contact" link to contact Henry to schedule a speaking engagement