- Waze - This service works via people sending reports from their cell phones, it is available on the web and on smartphones. As of 2011-10-02 this is my highest recommendation for accurate traffic on the web and on
- Maps.google.com (North Jersey traffic)
- Inrix Traffic - no web interface. Available for smartphones: iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows. They are supposedly going to be supplying data for Google Maps
- Sigalert (cities selection) (Northern NJ) Also has an iPhone app
- 511nj.org - New Jersey Traffic on the web - Many states have 511 sites, use google.com or your favorite search engine to find it.
Monday, October 03, 2011
Here are some traffic sites we use (and some apps for smart phones too)