Henry Will, is a PMI certified Project Manager Professional (PMP). He is the founder and host of the popular PMLessonsLearned.com Project Management group that is made up of "Project Managers helping Project Managers to make a difference." The group is FREE and open to all.
Henry specializes in PMO and Agile project methodologies managing Web enabled Software Application development projects in accounting and underwriting processes of Mortages, Insurance and Pension funds. He is a public speaker and a volunteer with several organizations in leadership roles, teaching and mentoring. Mr. Will is is also involved in professional networking.
Unique things Mr. Will has done:
- He has three patents on a Blood Chemistry Analyzer
- He has worked on the AV-8B Harrier Jump Jet and F/A 18 Fighter
- He has worked on Video Games
- He is a Certified Project Manager Professional (PMP)
- Founded and Hosts the popular PMLessonsLearned.com group for Project Managers around the globe. The group has Free conference calls and podcasts relating to the Project Management profession: best practices, Lessons Learned, PMP Exam Study, and Career information
- Is a Public Speaker, having spoken on various topics to groups from 5 people to a few thousand