Henry Will, is a PMI certified Project Manager Professional (PMP). He is the founder and host of the popular PMLessonsLearned.com Project Management group that is made up of "Project Managers helping Project Managers to make a difference." The group is FREE and open to all.
Henry specializes in PMO and Agile project methodologies managing cloud and web enabled software application development projects in finance, mortages, insurance, manuafacturing, publishing, transportation, and pension funds. He is a public speaker and a volunteer with several organizations in leadership roles, teaching and mentoring. Mr. Will is is also involved in professional networking.
Unique things Mr. Will has done:
- He has overseen deployment of IBM Watson AI on dedicated cloud for a top 10 French Bank and a top US Telecommunications enterprise while overseeing cloud data for nearly 2000 databases
- He has 10 Patents (3 on a Blood Chemistry Analyzer) that resulted in a $3.3B Revenue
- He has worked on the AV-8B Harrier Jump Jet and F/A 18 Fighter
- He has worked on Video Games
- He is a Certified Project Manager Professional (PMP)
- Founded and Hosts the popular PMLessonsLearned.com group for Project Managers around the globe. The group has had free conference calls and podcasts relating to the Project Management profession: best practices, lessons learned, PMP Exam Study, and Career information
- Is a Public Speaker, having spoken on various topics to groups from 5 people to a few thousand