Keep in mind that we're not into watching violence or such, so these will be pretty tame movies by most people's standards. I don't think you'll see any "R" rated movies on my list (expect maybe the "Passion of the Christ," but even that's a tough one).
I'll start with a few recent ones we've watched and revisit this topic later.
- "Second Chances" 1998 rated "G" : A story about a 10 year old girl who with the help of a horse is able to have a second chance. Reviews: Christian Cinema and Internet Movie Database
- "Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story" 2005 rated "PG" Plugged in Movie Review
- "Because of Winn-Dixie" rated "PG" Plugged in Movie Review
- "Saving Sarah Cain" PG Christian Cimema Review, Christian Answers Review, Christian Movie News Review
- "The Blind Side" PG-13 (Christian Movie review) (plugged-in) (Christian Cinema has mixed comments)
- Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - PG (plugged-in) (Christian Cinema) (Christian Answers)
- "Sweet Home Alabama" PG-13 - not well rated in christian reviews: (plugged-in) (Christian Answers) (Christian Cinema)
- "Though None Go With Me" Not Rated (well liked in reviews by customers at Christian Cinema)
- "The Ultimate Gift" PG (Christian Cinema) (plugged-in) (Christian Answers)
- "Night at the Museum" PG (Christian Answers) (Plugged-in) (Christian Cinema)
- "The Astronaut Farmer" PG (Christian Answers) (Plugged-in) (Christian Cinema - not well liked)
- "The Worlds Fastest Indian" - PG-13 A story of a elderly man with an old motorcycle trying to set a land-speed record (Christian Answers.net review)
- "Kung Fu Panda" PG (Plugged in online review) (Christianity Today) (Christian Answers) (Christian Cinema)
Please post a comment to let us know about movies you've enjoyed.