Monday, April 25, 2011

Ukulele Uke resources

I started learning the Ukulele in the summer 2010 after having started to learn guitar in July 2008. The Uke certainly is a lot of fun.

If you want to purchase one, or if you have one already, here are some great links below.
(note: I also have another post about Ukulele Worship resources)

Purchasing a Uke and strings:
Lessons:
Techniques:

Music for the Uke:
Uke Chords:

Other Uke info:
Enjoy! And, please leave a comment here on my blog about your Uke playing or your questions!

8 comments:

Henry Will said...

I just added a link for a Ukulele kit. Thanks for Jillian for this link!

Henry Will said...

I added some more links for bluegrass, classical, and pop songs.

Henry Will said...

I added a few more links: reverse chord finder and top 50 Uke sites.

Henry Will said...

I added information about ukesonline.com which is owned by George's music, but has FREE Shipping (at least for the uke we bought)

Henry Will said...

I added information on how to string the Ukulele

Henry Will said...

Added another Uke songbook!

Henry Will said...

I added chord charts

Henry Will said...

Thanks to Rich, I added Ukuleletricks.com for good lessons (there is song music there too)