Monday, February 06, 2012

Bible Meditation: an offer for you

A few months ago, I restarted something that I had done on and off for years: sending out a weekly Bible Meditation scripture selection to my family.

Since it's easy for me to add people to the list that I send this to (and I send it BCC so nobody sees each others email addresses) I've been able to add other people to the list.

So, I'm opening this up now to whoever is interested. If you would like me to add you to the weekly email, please let me know. And, if you ever want to be removed from the list, just ask. I'll add or remove people, no questions asked.

Another thing that I started doing lately is also texting the same weekly Bible passage to whoever would like to receive it in a daily text message (about 5:30pm Eastern time each day). This helps us to meditate on the scripture because we're seeing the same one each day. I'm also offering this to whoever is interested. Just let me know. And, just like the weekly emails, I'll add or remove you whenever you want without asking any questions.

No comments: