I'm sharing a poster at the IBM Technical Leadership Exchange (TLE) in Palisades New York on Thursday April 17, 2014.
The topic I'm sharing is "Making Social Business Contagious; How to Infect Your Team For a Viral Productivity Boost"
I'm going to be pointing interested IBMers to this link for more information.
If you're reading this and you are attending the TLE, please stop by and say hello. I'm also going to be asking folks who stop by to "Ask me how to win 100 Grand"
The Main Points in my Presentation are:
- Social Business is about tools to get work done
- Using Social Is a Paradigm Shift
- Change is Primarily about People
- People will Use what helps them
- People will Share what they like
- Twitter: @henrywill tweet a message mentioning me with the tag #viralSocialBiz and include the link to this post https://ibm.biz/BdR86q
- Instagram: henryw4 Post a photo and mention me henryw4 with tag #viralSocialBiz and include a link to this post https://ibm.biz/BdR86q
- Linkedin: henrywill4 send me a message with tag #viralSocialBiz and include a link to this post https://ibm.biz/BdR86q
- Go Social. Stay Safe. Be Smart. http://www.ibm.com/securesocialsmart
- IBM Social Business http://www.ibm.com/social-business/us/en/
- IBM Social Business Blog: http://ibm.com/blogs/socialbusiness
- IBM Connections: IDC ranked IBM number one in worldwide market share for enterprise social software for the third consecutive year. http://www-03.ibm.com/software/products/en/conn
- Compare IBM Collaboration Software: http://www-01.ibm.com/software/collaboration/why-ibm/
Help me to make this viral by using the suggestions above to spread the word right now!