Thursday, April 03, 2014

Drums for Sale! Drums for Sale!

Drums for sale!

1. If you've heard me play my wooden cajon, I know someone selling one - contact me if you are interested.
2. I'm also selling a few parts still left from my drum kit:
  1. Sabian 20" Ride Cymbal (see photo above)
  2. Rototoms with mounting bar (no stand) 8" and 10" Great working condition
  3. Three (3) Chrome boom Cymbal stands - double braced - great quality
  4. Wuhan 10" Splash cymbal
  5. Wuhan 8" splash cymbal
  6. Remo O's - Drum Rings
  7. Cymbal silencers/mufflers (used to quiet while practicing)
  8. LP Double Sambago Bell
  9. Clamp for Double Sambago Bell
  10. Remo 14" drum head
Make an offer! If you don't have a contact for me, use the contact email on my website henrywill4.com or comment below.

No comments: