Thursday, May 08, 2014

What I'm working on in 2014

The first three months on 2014 passed in a blink. I started to write this in April. Now, it's May and another month has passed.

I thought I would chronicle the items I'm working on this year.

I don't want to say these are goals, but they are things I'm working on:

  1. Spiritual 
    1. I've given up doubting for Lent
    2. I'm working on being more thankful to the Lord for all things (here's a a helpful post that a friend recently shared - It applies to children, but also applies to me)
  2. Physical
    1. Recording my progress on the following:
    2. Stretching my legs
    3. Pushups and pop-ups so I can hopefully surf
    4. Exercising regularly, hopefully daily
    5. Eat more fruits and vegetables - buy more organic
    6. Loosing weight for health (and my sister's wedding)
  3.  Emotional
    1. Giving up on the past and looking to the future
    2. Thanking folks for things
  4. Cognitive
    1. Trying not to fix everything
  5. Tasks
    1. Get a little bit done each day
    2. And, here's a big one I'm focusing on: Throwing something away every day (or recycling it)
 

No comments: