Monday, May 25, 2009

My Dog helped me realize...

My dog helped me realize why I enjoyed this weekend so much.

Sometimes you just don't get to see your favorite family members and friends as much as you like. You look forward to the next time, but you don't know when it will be.

I was so happy to see so many of my family and friends this past weekend!
I was trying to think of a way to express how much I enjoyed seeing everyone.

Then, I arrived home after not being there since Friday night. Our dog, Toby, was so excited to see Ruth and me. Then, within 5 minutes, our daughter K- showed up with her Fiance B- and within a minute more, Grandpop showed up too. Toby was just so happy he just couldn't stop wagging his tail and jumping all around.

Then it dawned on me. Seeing so many of my family and friends this weekend was just like that. I had enjoyed finally seeing them all and it was just so great!

No comments: